Phang Nga Bay & Naka Island
• Tour: Phang Nga Bay & Naka Island
• Time: 07.00 a.m. – 16.30 p.m.
Full day tour to Phang Nga and Naka Island from Phuket
Discover by motorboat, canoe and long-tail boat the beauty of Phang Nga Bay;
The full day tour include visiting; James Bond Island; the island made famous by the James Bond movie The Man with the Golden Gun in 1974 and enjoy the island, paddle a canoe to hidden lagoon at Koh Panak, Koh Panyi; known for its over the water houses built on stilts community including school, a mosque, football field, shops and then enjoy a couple of hours at your leisure on Naka Island to swim, canoe or white sand beach.
• 07.30 – 08.30: Pick up from the hotel in Phuket and transfer about 15 miles (25 km) to the Ao Por pier
• 09.00: On board and start journey to Phang Nga Bay.
• Your guide provides a safety briefing and life jacket before you go canoeing around the island.
• Visit Koh Panak, following your guide paddle a canoe to hidden lagoon in the middle of a crescent-shaped island, admiring the fringing coral reefs in the waters below
• Hong Island; is also one of popular island and one of the famous canoe sites in Phang Nga Bay, sailing to this island give you a feeling of being surrounded in a large hall y with two doors.
• Take long-tail boat to visit the Sea Gypsy village of Koh Panyi; known for its over the water houses built on stilts community including school, a mosque, football field, shops.
• Continue to Khao Ping Kan or James Bond Island, the island made famous by the James Bond movie The Man with the Golden Gun in 1974 and Tomorrow Never Dies, enjoy the island.
• Visit Naka Island, then enjoy a couple of hours at your leisure on Naka Island to swim, canoe or white sand beach
• Cruise back to Phuket, relax during the return trip and transfer back to your hotel
• 17.30: Arrival at your hotel
_________________end of service________________
Meals : Lunch
• Rates are per person
• A minimum 2 adults per booking is required
• Child’s rates are for children between 3-11 years old
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
• In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• Joined transportation, join motorboat
• Canoe and long-tail boat rides
• Thai lunch on board with tea, coffee and soft drinks
• A long-tail boat ride
• English-speaking guide
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Phuket (Patong, Kata and Karon)
Service does NOT include:
• Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
• Other meals not mentioned in the program
• Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
• National Park fees, pay directly on the day of travel
• Additional fee for hotel pick-up and drop-off outside Patong, Kata and Karon, pay directly on the day of travel
• For the schedule of hotel pick-up time; we could take longer minute, thus kindly wait at the hotel lobby.
• The program can be changed subjected to the weather for suitable without prior notice.
• Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Not recommended for children age 1 year and under
• Please bring sunscreen (waterproof and strength min. SPF 30+), swim wear, t-shirt to wear in the water, sun hat, sunglasses, dry clothes, towel, waterproof camera (preferable in a waterproof bag)