• Breakfast at hotel
Choose one full day tour from the selections of Nang Yuan Island OR Angthong Marine National Park
Choice 1: Nang Yuan Island
Nang Yuan Island is one of the best snorkeling spots in Thailand, this tiny island is already a fine and remote refuge. The shallow reefs surrounding the island are lined with intricate soft and hard corals as well as schools of colorful parrotfish and shy angelfish.
• 06:30-08:00: Transfer from your hotel to the pier. Enjoy the complimentary breakfast while waiting for departure.
• 08:00-10:00: Transfer by catamaran to Koh Nang Yuan
• 10:00-12:00: On arrival at the island, explore the tropical marine life while snorkeling on the coral reef and climb up to a viewpoint for incredible views of the island
• 12:00-13:00: Enjoy the tasty Thai style buffet at the beautiful ocean front restaurant.
• 13:00-15:00: Visit Koh Tao, snorkeling the coral reefs of Koh Tao, cool off in the water and peer into the amazing underwater world of tropical coral reef and colorful fish.
• 15:00-16:30: Depart snorkeling site at Koh Tao catamaran and cruise to Koh Samui, and then transfer back to your hotel.
Choice 2: Angthong Marine National Park
Angthong Marine National Park, just to the north of Samui, is a group of lovely steep- side limestone islands fringed with forest, an ideal cruising ground for yachts and a sometimes destination for divers.
• 06.45 – 08.00: Transfer from your hotel to the pier, enjoy our complimentary breakfast of hot tea & coffee, toast and fresh fruit
• 08:30: Board Seatran Discovery Yacht and depart to Koh Wao for the best snorkeling in the marine park
• 10.30: Snorkel the coral reef and admire the beauty of the underwater world
• 11.30: Lunch buffet on board and enjoy the beautiful scenery while cruising through Angthong National Marine Park
• 12.30: Cruising around the magnificent scenery of the Marine Park islands to Mae Koh Island
• 13.00: Arrive at Koh Mae Koh for leisure time, snorkeling & kayaking activities from Nathap beach and for an adventure trip to see the emerald green lake “Thale Nai”
See the emerald green lake “Thale Nai” on Koh Mae Koh and staircases are artfully embedded into the natural landscape to take you to the top, which takes around 20 minutes at a leisurely pace, view point for a breath taking view across the park
• 15.00: Return on board Seatran Discovery Cruise and depart for Koh Samui
• 17.00: Arrive to Nathon pier and transfer back to your hotel
• Overnight in Samui