Phi Phi by Speed Boat
One of the popular sightseeing along Andaman seaside
Moviegoers from around the world will recognize Phi-Phi, as it was used as a setting for the film The Beach.
The Phi Phi Island is located just 40 kilometers away from both Krabi and Phuket. The island group is composed of two rocky, tree-covered islets Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi le. The islands are famous as the location for the movie “The Beach”
The superb scenery of the islands includes high hills with jutting cliffs surrounded by marvelous beaches and emerald sea, hiding underneath a bank of coral reefs and colorful marine life which are unrivaled in this whole wide area.
• 06:30: Pick up from hotel in Khaolak
• 09:00: Depart to Phi Phi Leh by speedboat and you are visiting;
• The best spot of the trip; Visit Maya Bay where the movie “The Beach” was taken and sightseeing around Phi Phi Ley; the second largest island of the archipelago taking photo and this shallow cove is surrounded by spectacular lime stones cliffs. The crystal clear water makes it great for snorkeling
• Visit Loh Samah Bay; one of the truly great spots for snorkeling in Phi Phi Island, large colorful coral and many species of tropical fish call this bay home
• Lunch at beach side restaurant, free time on the beach
• Visit Monkey Beach; countless monkeys call this beach home. And keep reminding that they are wild animals.
• 15.00: Visit Koh Khai Nok Island or Bamboo Island, you may relax on the beach, walking around the island or snorkeling near the beach
• 16.30: Depart from the island
• 18.30: Arrive Khao Lak and transfer to hotel
_________________end of service________________
Meals : Lunch
• Rates are per person
• A minimum 2 adults per booking is required
• Child’s rates are for children between 4-11 years old
• Joined transportation, join speed boat
• Fresh fruits, soft drink
• Snorkeling equipment, life jacket
• English-speaking guide
• Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Khaolak
Service does not include:
• Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
• Other meals not mentioned in the program
• Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
• Admission fee to National Park (which is 300 THB/adult and 200 THB/child)
• The program can be changed subjected to the weather for suitable without prior notice.
• Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.