Samui City Tour
Explores all the main cultural attractions on the island of love; Koh Samui in a day
While Samui is small enough to be circumnavigated in just a couple of hours by motorbike or car, Koh Samui is a beautiful and amazing island filled full of Thai culture and history, the island features such a variety of beaches and activities. Samui is a lively, exciting place for the ultimate beach holiday.
On this tour, we will take you to all of Koh Samui’s top attractions, many temples, waterfalls, viewpoints and much more.
• 08:30: Pick up from your hotel in Koh Samui with a mini bus
• Visit Big Buddha (Wat Phra Yai), the famous Big Buddha which sitting 15 meters tall it is a monumental landmark on the island and enjoy the stunning views at Chaweng viewpoint
• Go shopping in Nathon town
• Then a little further down south, head to Lamai beach to see the grandfather & grandmother rock formations (also called Hin Ta & Hin Yai) these seaside spectacles have naturally formed themselves into the shape of the male and female reproductive organs
• Further to the south of the island we visit the mummified monk at Wat Khunaram and its surrounding temple area
• Next stop is the secret waterfall in Koh Samui, Namuang waterfall raises to 18 meters high and offers spectacular views of the islands surrounded by natural wilderness
• Stop at a sensational view point
• Later will finish off with an unforgettable walk around the picturesque ferry port town of Nathon, which is situated on the seafront.
• 12:30: Transfer back to your hotel
_________________end of service________________
• Rates are per person
• A minimum 2 adults per booking is required
• Child’s rates are for children between 4-11 years old
• Joined transportation, join Seatran Discovery Yacht
• English-speaking guide
• Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Koh Samui
• Snorkeling equipment (mask & snorkel) and life jackets. Please be aware that you must take care of the equipment on loan to you otherwise you may be charged by the company for any loss or damage.
• Kayaking (2 people to a kayak)
• Soft drinks and refreshments are provided free of charge all day
• If you do suffer from seasickness or have ever suffered from seasickness, medicine is provided free of charge. And you must take this medicine 20 minutes before departing Koh Samui and again 20 minutes before leaving Angthong on the return journey.
• You are fully insured during your snorkeling and kayaking trip to Angthong National Marine Park.
Service does not include:
• Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
• Other meals not mentioned in the program
• Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
• For the schedule of hotel pick-up time; we could take longer minute to pick-up, thus kindly wait at the hotel lobby.
• The program can be changed subjected to the weather for suitable without prior notice.
• Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.