Koh Tao & Koh Nang Yuan by Catamaran
Full day snorkeling at Koh Tao & Koh Nang Yuan by catamaran
Visit untouched Thai islands on a full-day trip from Koh Samui to Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan that offer snorkel sites in the crystal-clear waters of the Gulf of Thailand, where you’ll find plentiful marine life amid the coral reefs and trip is also include lunch on the beach.
Koh Tao is also known as the turtle island as its shape resembles one. Koh Tao´s little sister island, Koh Nangyuan, is one of the best snorkeling spots in Thailand; this tiny island is already a fine and remote refuge and is a private island that consists of three smaller islands connected together by a beautiful sandbank. Together, these islands form three bays with crystal-clear water and no strong current, white sandy beaches, a variety of colorful fishes and fascinating coral reefs with intricate soft and hard corals that offer optimal conditions for snorkeling.
• 06:30-08:00: Transfer from your hotel to the pier. Enjoy the complimentary breakfast while waiting for departure.
• 08:00-10:00: Transfer by catamaran to Koh Nang Yuan
• 10:00-12:00: On arrival at the island, explore the tropical marine life while snorkeling on the coral reef and climb up to a viewpoint for incredible views of the island
• 12:00-13:00: Enjoy the tasty Thai style buffet at the beautiful ocean front restaurant.
• 13:00-15:00: Visit Koh Tao, snorkeling the coral reefs of Koh Tao, cool off in the water and peer into the amazing underwater world of tropical coral reef and colorful fish.
• 15:00-16:30: Depart snorkeling site at Koh Tao catamaran and cruise to Koh Samui, and then transfer back to your hotel.
_________________end of service________________
Meals : Lunch
• Rates are per person
• A minimum 2 adults per booking is required
• Child’s rates are for children between 4-11 years old
• Joined transportation, join catamaran
• Thai buffet lunch (3 dishes) & fresh fruit
• English-speaking guide
• Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Koh Samui
• Snorkeling equipment (mask & snorkel) and life jackets. Please be aware that you must take care of the equipment on loan to you otherwise you may be charged by the company for any loss or damage.
• If you do suffer from seasickness or have ever suffered from seasickness, medicine is provided free of charge. And you must take this medicine 20 minutes before departing Koh Samui and again 20 minutes before leaving the island on the return journey.
• Passenger & accident insurance
Service does not include:
• Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
• Other meals not mentioned in the program
• Fins (flippers) are not included in the snorkeling equipment provided
• Towels and swimming clothes are not provided
• Personal expenses such as drinks and snacks
• Tips is not included
• Sun beds on Koh Nang Yuan (50 THB each)
• Admission fee to Koh Nang Yuan (which is 100 THB/adult and 50 THB/child)
• For the schedule of hotel pick-up time; we could take longer minute to pick-up, thus kindly wait at the hotel lobby.
• The program can be changed subjected to the weather and sea condition for suitable without prior notice.
• Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.
• Please bring sunscreen (waterproof and strength min. SPF 30+), swim wear, T-shirt to wear in the water, sun hat, sunglasses, dry clothes, towel, camera (preferable in a waterproof bag)
Pick-up time from the below areas:
• 06:45-07:00: Taling Ngam, Lipa Noi
• 07:00-07:15: Lamai, Nathon, Butterfly Garden
• 07:20-07:40: Chaweng, Baan Tai
• 07:40-08:00: Maenam, Bophut, Choeng Mon, Bangrak