Koh Phangan Sightseeing & Snorkeling
Koh Phangan has secluded and virgin beaches around the island, crystal clear water, beautiful as any other islands in Suratthani Sea, this is also a very hip place to be as the island hosts the world famous, and perhaps the biggest beach party on this planet the full moon party on Hat Rin which is held every night of the full moon.
Interesting attractions include intact lush forest, a hilltop temple called Khao Tham Temple which is ideal for meditation, Than Sadet Waterfall, and the Phaeng Waterfall National Park. Koh Phangan also has a variety of marine activities including snorkeling, scuba diving, hiking, bird watching. People on this island are also friendly and you will see lifestyle of native fishermen retains its original community at this Koh Phangan.
Let’s go for snorkeling & sightseeing in Koh Phangan one day trip.
• 07:30-08:45: Start your snorkeling adventure with hotel pickup on Koh Samui and a transfer to the pier and enjoy our complimentary light refreshments.
• 09:00-09:30: Journey by speed boat from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan
• 09:30-10:00: Board a local taxi to the Chinese temple on Koh Phangan
• 10:00-10:30: Go on a safari of Koh Phangan and see local elephants
• 10:30-11:00: Visit an authentic working fishing village on Koh Phangan
• 11:00-12:00: Reach Koh Ma island & Mae Haad beach in the north west of Koh Phangan, the best place in Koh Phangan to snorkel beautiful pristine coral
• 12:00-13:30: Lunch at Mae Haad beach
• 13:30-16:30: Arrive at Kao Thum temple for a panoramic view of Koh Phangan, then continue to Haad Rin beach, home of the world famous Full Moon Party every month
• 16:30-17:00: Journey back to Koh Samui by speed boat and transfer to your hotel
_________________end of service________________
Meals : Lunch
• Rates are per person
• A minimum 2 adults per booking is required
• Child’s rates are for children between 4-11 years old
• Joined transportation, join speed boat
• Light refreshments in the morning
• Thai buffet lunch & soft drink
• English-speaking guide
• Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Koh Samui
• Snorkeling equipment (mask & snorkel) and life jackets. Please be aware that you must take care of the equipment on loan to you otherwise you may be charged by the company for any loss or damage.
• If you do suffer from seasickness, medicine is provided free of charge.
• Passenger & accident insurance
Service does not include:
• Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
• Other meals not mentioned in the program
• Fins (flippers) are not included in the snorkeling equipment provided
• Towels and swimming clothes are not provided
• Personal expenses such as drinks and snacks
• Tips is not included
• The program can be changed subjected to the weather and sea condition for suitable without prior notice.
• Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.
• Please bring sunscreen (waterproof and strength min. SPF 30+), swim wear, T-shirt to wear in the water, sun hat, sunglasses, dry clothes, towel, camera (preferable in a waterproof bag)