Day trip scuba diving for beginner
If you ever wondered how magical the underwater world can be, try scuba diving one day trip can be a great option to allow you to explore the underwater world.
This 1 day tour will let you experience the basic diving skills you need to feel confident in the water, whilst enjoying yourself in the underwater natural beauty of Koh Tao and our world class instructors will guide you in your underwater journey. The knowledgeable and experienced instructors are with you every step of the way, helping you get used to the pressure of the water and teaching you how to use the equipment.
Scuba diving in Thailand is popular for many reasons; great weather, clear water, beautiful marine life and it’s cheaper compared to the rest of the world. We find the 1 dive tour gives you the flexibility to try something new and spend time on tour so don’t miss out and book Scuba Diving for beginner day trip for an unforgettable day.
• 06:45 - 08:30: Start your snorkeling adventure with hotel pickup on Koh Samui and a transfer to the pier and enjoy our complimentary light refreshments and be guided through your introduction to scuba diving by your PADI instructor.
• 08:30 - 10:00: Transfer by speed boat to Koh Tao,
• 10:00 - 12:00: Dive 1 or snorkeling
Orientation and equipment preparation starts for basic diving skills practice, after that you will descend up to 12 meters into the world of scuba; the dive takes 1-1:30 hours.
• 12:00 - 13:15: Enjoy the tasty Thai style buffet at the beautiful ocean front restaurant.
• 13:15 - 14:45: Dive 2 or snorkeling
• 14:45 - 16:15: Transfer by speed boat back to Koh Samui and transfer to your hotel.
• 16:30 - 17:00: Journey back to Koh Samui by speed boat and transfer to your hotel
_________________end of service________________
Meals : Lunch
• Rates are per person
• A minimum 2 adults per booking is required
• A maximum of 4 people per booking
• Minimum age is 10 years with parent signature
• Joined transportation, join speed boat
• Light refreshments in the morning
• Thai buffet lunch & soft drink
• English, German, French, Italian or Russian speaking PADI Instructor (not more than 4 students to 1 instructor)
• A full set of scuba equipment (BCD, regulator, wetsuit, mask, fins & snorkel)
• Buffet style Thai lunch consisting of rice, 3 tasty Thai dishes, fresh fruit and water
• Passenger & accident insurance
Service does not include:
• Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
• Other meals not mentioned in the program
• Fins (flippers) are not included in the snorkeling equipment provided
• Towels and swimming clothes are not provided
• Personal expenses such as drinks and snacks
• Tips is not included
• However this is a join tour, we could take longer minute to pick-up, thus kindly wait at the hotel lobby.
• The program can be changed subjected to the weather and sea condition for suitable without prior notice.
• Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.
• Please bring sunscreen (waterproof and strength min. SPF 30+), swim wear, t-shirt to wear in the water, sun hat, sunglasses, dry clothes, towel, waterproof camera (preferable in a waterproof bag)
• Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended.
• All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
• Not recommended for participants with back problems
Pick-up time from the below areas:
• 06:45-07:00: Taling Ngam, Lipa Noi
• 07:00-07:15: Lamai, Nathon, Butterfly Garden
• 07:20-07:40: Chaweng, Baan Tai
• 07:40-08:00: Maenam, Bophut, Choeng Mon, Bangrak