Angthong National Marine Park by yacht
Angthong Marine National Park is a fascinating archipelago of 42 islands, occupies almost 250 sq km. famous for its natural beauty, taking around 1 hour by speed boat from Koh Samui. Most of the islands are covered either with evergreen, beach or limestone tropical rainforest and the waters surrounding.
View at towering limestone cliffs, snorkel in the clear waters of Koh Wao and explore caves, hidden lagoons white sand beaches and Talay Nai: a saltwater lagoon see the wonderful scenery of this emerald lagoon in the middle of the island that is surrounded by dramatic limestone cliffs.
Day trip to Angthong National Marine Park with Seatran Discovery is the best opportunity for this Samui’s popular tour, snorkeling among the shallow coral gardens will makes this trip more fascinating.
• 06.45 – 08.00: Transfer from your hotel to the pier, enjoy our complimentary breakfast of hot tea & coffee, toast and fresh fruit
• 08:30: Board Seatran Discovery Yacht and depart to Koh Wao for the best snorkeling in the marine park
• 10.30: Snorkel the coral reef and admire the beauty of the underwater world
• 11.30: Lunch buffet on board and enjoy the beautiful scenery while cruising through Angthong National Marine Park
• 12.30: Cruising around the magnificent scenery of the Marine Park islands to Mae Koh Island
• 13.00: Arrive at Koh Mae Koh for leisure time, snorkeling & kayaking activities from Nathap beach and for an adventure trip to see the emerald green lake “Thale Nai”
See the emerald green lake “Thale Nai” on Koh Mae Koh and staircases are artfully embedded into the natural landscape to take you to the top, which takes around 20 minutes at a leisurely pace, view point for a breath taking view across the park
• 15.00: Return on board Seatran Discovery Cruise and depart for Koh Samui
• 17.00: Arrive to Nathon pier and transfer back to your hotel
_________________end of service________________
Meals : Lunch
• Rates are per person
• A minimum 2 adults per booking is required
• Child’s rates are for children between 4-11 years old
• Joined transportation, join Seatran Discovery Yacht
• English-speaking guide
• Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Koh Samui
• Snorkeling equipment (mask & snorkel) and life jackets. Please be aware that you must take care of the equipment on loan to you otherwise you may be charged by the company for any loss or damage.
• Kayaking (2 people to a kayak)
• Soft drinks and refreshments are provided free of charge all day
• If you do suffer from seasickness or have ever suffered from seasickness, medicine is provided free of charge. And you must take this medicine 20 minutes before departing Koh Samui and again 20 minutes before leaving Angthong on the return journey.
• You are fully insured during your snorkeling and kayaking trip to Angthong National Marine Park.
Service does not include:
• Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
• Other meals not mentioned in the program
• Fins (flippers) are not included in the snorkeling equipment provided
• Towels and swimming clothes are not provided
• Personal expenses such as drinks and snacks
• Tips to crew and staff are not included
• Admission fee to Angthong Marine Park (which is 300 THB/adult and 150 THB/child)
• For the schedule of hotel pick-up time; we could take longer minute to pick-up, thus kindly wait at the hotel lobby.
• The program can be changed subjected to the weather and sea condition for suitable without prior notice.
• Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.
• Please bring sunscreen (waterproof and strength min. SPF 30+), swim wear, T-shirt to wear in the water, sun hat, sunglasses, dry clothes, towel, camera (preferable in a waterproof bag)
Pick-up time from the below areas:
• 06:45-07:00: Taling Ngam, Lipa Noi
• 07:00-07:15: Lamai, Nathon, Butterfly Garden
• 07:20-07:40: Chaweng, Baan Tai
• 07:40-08:00: Maenam, Bophut, Choeng Mon, Bangrak