Chiang Rai – Private Tour
Chiang Rai is a land of outstanding natural beauty, where visitors can visit remote hill tribes, spot exotic wildlife, and check out the golden triangle, the former center of the world’s opium trade.
Chiang Rai is located in the north of Thailand with the cool weather all year round, terrain is mountainous and lowland hijacked. Chiang Rai is a land of outstanding natural beauty, where visitors can visit remote hill tribes, spot exotic wildlife, and check out the golden triangle, the former center of the world’s opium trade.
Now, Chiang Rai is a traveler’s paradise, endowed with abundant natural attractions and antiquities. Attractions range from ruins of ancient settlements and Buddhist shrines to magnificent mountain scenery and hill tribe villages.
Day 1: Bangkok - Chiang Rai
• Domestic flight from Bangkok to Chiang Rai with WE 134 depart at 15.05 – 16.25
• Upon arrival at Chiang Rai Airport, and then transfer to hotel by air conditioned vehicle (private transfer)
• Overnight in Chiang Rai
Day 2: Chiang Rai Tour
• Breakfast at hotel
• Pick up from hotel and start the tour (private tour) by visiting;
• Wat Phra Kaew, is famous throughout Thailand as the original home of the translucent green Buddha which graces the Emerald Buddha Temple in Bangkok’s Grand Palace. The small selection on display is beautifully arranged to illustrate many aspects of religious art in Lanna over hundreds of years.
• Wat Rong Khun, this temple is different from any other temple in Thailand, as it has been constructed entirely in a radiant white color with sparking reflections from mirrored glass mosaics embedded in the white plaster.
• The Black House, the complex was built and designed by the Thai National Artist Thawan Duchanee in a variety of styles, but most have been made with the colour black predominant. Each building is supplied art exhibitions to show his identity explicitly including wood carvings, art from his cattle, buffalo, buffalo horn, bone, tiger art work placement magnificent wood carvings, ornate stucco work art that comes with philosophy etc.
• Hill-tribe Village, by log-tail boat about 50 minutes to upstream Mae Kok into the village, along the way you will visit the beauty of nature and breathe in the fresh air in addition, through the villages of hill tribes such as the Akha, Lahu, Yao, Karen and to see the culture of the tribes with traditions.
• In the evening, drive back to Chiang Rai City and transfer to hotel
• Overnight at Chiang Rai
Meals : Breakfast
Day 3: Doi Tung Royal Villa – Airport
• Breakfast at hotel
• After breakfast, check out
• Pick up from hotel for Doi Tung Royal Villa (private tour)
Perhaps the best known attraction in Doi Tung, Wat Phra That Doi Tung is a temple that sits atop of Doi Tung, the tallest mount in Chiang Rai, which is approximately 2,000 meters above the sea level. The temple was built in the 10th century with two following restorations in the 13th century by King Mengrai of Chiang Rai and in the 20th century by the revered monk Khru Ba Siwichai. Wat Phra That Doi Tung comprises of a twin Lanna-style stupas, one of which is believed to contain the left collarbone of Lord Buddha, which draws devout Buddhists from all over Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar.
The journey to Wat Phra That Doi Tung from Chiang Rai is actually a plus benefit as you will be passing through breathtaking sceneries and spectacular panoramic views overlooking Laos and Myanmar.
• Transfer to airport
• Flight from Chiang Rai to Bangkok with WE 169 depart at 15.45 – 17.00
Meals : Breakfast
• Superior Class (3 star)
Hotel: Maryo Resort
Room Type: Superior
• Rates are per person
• A minimum 2 adults per booking is required
• Child’s rates are for children between 3 and 12 years old occupying the parents’ room without bed, if bed request, adult rate will apply
• Accommodation in hotels is subject to availability. If the listed hotel is fully booked, alternate accommodation will be booked within the same hotel category without surcharge/reduction.
• If no hotel in same category available, we preserve the right to apply a surcharge for any higher category or a reduction for any lower category.
• Flight schedule is subject to availability, we reserve the right to change without prior notice.
• 2 nights accommodation on twin sharing with breakfast
• Admission fee to all places indicated in the program
• English-speaking guide
• Private tour
• Private transportation by land, boat as mention in the program
• Meals as mention in the program
• Round trip air ticket Bangkok - Chiang Rai
Service does not include:
• Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
• Other meals not mentioned in the program
• Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
• Hotel's early check-in and late check-out charge
• The program can be changed subjected to the weather and flight schedule for suitable without prior notice.
• Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.