Pattaya – Private Tour
An Asia’s premier beach resort, only 2 hour driving southeast of Bangkok.
One of the hottest beach-resort destinations in Thailand, Pattaya may not be idyllic but it certainly makes up for it with a wide variety of activities, accommodation and nightlife venues.
An Asia’s premier beach resort, only 2 hour driving southeast of Bangkok. A huge variety of water sport and nightlife entertainment never sleep that make Pattaya is remarkable for single man visitors
A World famous seaside resort on the Eastern shore of the Gulf of Siam, Pattaya Beach has a charm of its own; exotic beach hotels and bungalows, authentic seafood restaurants, a mile after mile of dazzling white sand and stunning blue sea. It's a perfect place for water skiing, scuba diving, sailing, island excursion, fishing, sunset cruise.... or just to take a rest.
Coral Island; lying about 7.5 kilometers offshore from Pattaya, this island offers several white sandy beaches while there a bunch of coral reefs on the other side of the island. Visitors can choose either snorkeling or viewing the coral from glass bottom boats.
Day 1: Khao Kheow open zoo - Khao Chi Chan
• Pick up from hotel in Bangkok and start the trip to Pattaya (private tour)
• Khao Kheow Open Zoo
Dubbed as the biggest man-made zoo with the largest area of nearly 200 acre, Khao Kheow Open Zoo is home to 300 types of animals with total 8,000 animals in the zoo.
Dubbed as the biggest man-made zoo with the largest area of nearly 200 acre, Khao Kheow Open Zoo is home to 300 types of animals with total 8,000 animals in the zoo. It ranges from locals animals to safari origins. Visitors can get close to the animals inside this gigantic outdoor zoo that designs each site matches to animal habits. Here is also the biggest tiger park in South East Asia which allows you to get close and even taking pictures with these beautiful big cats.
• Khao Chi Chan
Khao Chi Chan is a famous place as it features a giant sculptural image of Lord Buddha erected on the giant cliff. It was built 1995 as initiative from then Supreme Patriarch who felt it’s such a waste to let these marble mountains were destroyed so he ordered to create the giant Buddha image on the cliff that was cut half already. It was also built to honor His Majesty King Bhumibol on the occasion of his Golden Jubilee.
• Transfer to hotel in Pattaya and check in
Day 2: Free day at leisure
• Breakfast at hotel
• Rest of the day is free at leisure
Meals : Breakfast
Day 3: Pattaya Floating Market - Bangkok
• After breakfast at hotel, check out
• Pick up for private tour & transfer
• Visiting Pattaya Floating Market
Pattaya Floating Market is a new tourist destination for cultural conservation that simulates the simple way of life of Thai people. It also aims to be the learning center of Thai self-sufficient living that have connected with water until present and the fascinating local wisdoms of four regions of Thailand; the North, the Central, the North East and the South.
Here at Pattaya Floating Market, tourists can enjoy the beautiful scenery of the place by taking a sightseeing boat to see Thai people’s way of life at two riverfronts and to be bedazzled by the shops entirely made of teak wood unique of each region and their cultural performances at the activity zone. As people of each region have different lifestyle, products of the four regions differ.
• Back to Bangkok and transfer to hotel in Bangkok
_________________end of service________________
Meals : Breakfast
• All rates are per person
• Accommodation in hotels is subject to availability. If the listed hotel is fully booked, alternate accommodation will be booked within the same hotel category without surcharge/reduction.
• If no hotel in same category available, we preserve the right to apply a surcharge for any higher category or a reduction for any lower category.
• Compulsory surcharges and meal options apply during peak holiday period such as Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve and Chinese New Year. These will be advised at the time of booking or at any time should the hotel apply on a hotel basis.
• All hotel ratings are according to the local accreditation authority.
• For child traveler, price given is the website is for service of tour, transfer and accommodation without extra bed only. Extra bed, breakfast is base on hotel policy which is on account of traveler and this surcharge will make direct to hotel.
• 2 nights of accommodation which base on twin sharing with daily breakfast
• Admission fee to all places indicated in the program
• Private transportation by land as mention in the program
• Meals as mention in the program
Service does not include:
• Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
• Other meals not mentioned in the program
• Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
• Hotel's early check-in and late check-out charge
• No guide is provided for this tour.
• The program can be changed subjected to the weather for suitable without prior notice.
• Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.
• For the schedule of Bangkok arrival time, however under some unpredictable traffic, thus kindly aware of this situation when planning your trip.
• Child age 12 or over 12 years is considered as adult