Trang - Evening Flight
With an abundance of blissful attractions mixed with cultural heritage, Trang Province is truly a fascinating tourist destination with numerous jungles, mountains, waterfalls, and beaches.
Similar in topography to neighboring Krabi, Trang features idyllic islands with breathtaking karst formations and unspoiled beaches, making it the hot new destination for those looking for less developed yet beautiful Thai beaches and islands.
Trang city, the provincial capital, is a centuries-old seaport with a multicultural population of Thai, Malay, and Hokkien Chinese residents, a mixture that is best appreciated while dining on the local cuisine or mingling with the locals at a local coffee shop.
For those looking for a relaxed, tranquil ambience, Trang is a perfect place to unwind amidst stunning scenery.
Day 1: Bangkok - Trang
• Domestic flight from Bangkok - Trang with DD 7410 depart at 16:00 - 17:20
• Upon arrival at Trang Airport, transfer to hotel and check in
• Overnight in Trang
Day 2: Explore Trang Sea
• Breakfast at hotel
• After breakfast, start the tour with;
• Taking a boat trip to see Koh Muk and Emerald Cave (Tham Morakot)
Perfect for nature lovers, Koh Mook owns a great spot for swimming and diving to see beautiful corals found around the island. The island is also home to a fisherman’s village on the east side. But the real highlight lies within. Hidden inside is a lagoon featuring emerald-like color of water. When the tide is low enough, the entrance to the lagoon is then unveiled.
You need to swim into a narrow tunnel for around 80 meters until you reach the lagoon. When the sun shines, the emerald color of the water reflects onto the tunnel’s wall, and that’s where its name, Emerald Cave (Tham Morakot) came from.
• Lunch will be provided on board
• Continue trip to visit Koh Kradan
Among the collection of islands, Koh Kradan is probably the best-known and the most beautiful island in Trang. It is blessed with large, powdery white beaches, emerald-colored water and shallow-water corals.
• Back to pier, transfer to hotel
• Overnight in Trang
Meals : Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Trang old town – Lay Cave
• Breakfast at hotel
• After breakfast, check-out and tour start to visit
• Visit Botanic Garden
This is a new tourist destination for those interested in the study of nature and flowers. Featuring a botanical garden, a herbal garden, a botanical library, a plant museum, and a technical meeting center, the highlight is actually the Canopy Walkway, which is a 175-meter-long walking trail into a lowland jungle, spanning on 3 levels of heights (10, 15 and 18 meters) and five broad walks.
• Visit Trang Old Town
Trang's old town area reflects stories about the founding people, their lifestyles, tradition and the history of the town as a southern commercial hub.
• Visit Kantang Train Station
Kantang Train Station is the last terminal of the Southern-Andaman train railroad. This Kantang train station was officially opened on 1st April 1913. The station was registered as an ancient place by Fine Arts Department in 1996. The Panya style in mustard-yellow crossed with brown wooden house was also built. It has the classical architecture which was famous in King Rama VI reign.
• Visit Lay Cave
The natural cave is acclaimed to be one of the Unseen Thailand’s most amazing places. Rivers flow through this natural wonder surrounded by mountains inside which there are magnificent stalactites welcoming your unrivaled opportunity for boating.
Another exciting and impressive thing not to miss is Lod Cave in which you have to lie down on the boat and go through the lowest ceiling of the cave. Passing through this cave is like passing through a dragon and a trip lasts about 45 minutes.
• Transfer to Trang airport for flight to Bangkok.
• Flight from Trang - Bangkok with DD 7411 departure at 18.05 – 19.25
_________________end of service______________
Meals : Breakfast
• Rates are per person
• A minimum 2 adults per booking is required
• Child’s rates are for children between 3 and 12 years old occupying the parents’ room without bed, if bed request, adult rate will apply
• Accommodation in hotels is subject to availability. If the listed hotel is fully booked, alternate accommodation will be booked within the same hotel category without surcharge/reduction.
• If no hotel in same category available, we preserve the right to apply a surcharge for any higher category or a reduction for any lower category.
• Flight schedule is subject to availability, we reserve the right to change without prior notice.
• 2 nights of accommodation which base on twin sharing with daily breakfast
• Join transportation by land, boat as mention in the program
• Meals as mention in the program
• Snorkeling equipment as mention in the program
• Round trip air ticket Bangkok - Trang
Service does not include:
• Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
• Other meals not mentioned in the program
• Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
• Hotel's early check-in and late check-out charge
• The program can be changed subjected to the weather and flight schedule for suitable without prior notice.
• Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.