• Breakfast at hotel
• 08.30: Pick up from the hotel in Ao Nang
• 09.00: Depart from Nopparat Thara Beach by speed boat
• Chicken Island: enjoy sightseeing, swimming and snorkeling with beautiful coral reefs and habitats of plenty of fish.
Cruises continue to Pot Islands, this island is a rocky beach on the island with beautiful clear water, but if water down is the dune that connect and be able to walk from the other 3 island by the well known name “Talay Kwak”.
• Tup Island: one of Thailand's unseen highlights, relax on the white sandy linkage between Tup Island and Chicken Island at low tide.
• Poda Island: a highlight of 4 Island’s trip which has atmosphere in the midst of the grasslands and has long beach ideal for swimming, sightseeing and relaxing with the sound of waves and wind.
• 12.30: Lunch at Poda Island (picnic lunch)
• After lunch, visit Phra Nang Cave; one of the highlights of Krabi sea tour. Cave pretty remarkable with its splendid nature creates stalactites intricate layers along a cave.
In addition, it is a cave shrine of a goddess, surrounded by small wooden image of penis in different sizes and colors. It is believed among local people here that the spirit of the extremities (the goddess) in this cave sacred to be respected by sailors and local people are invited to worship, pray for the prosperity
• 15.00: Arrive Ao nang Beach and Transfer back to hotel
• Overnight in Krabi